Your Alliance Leasing corporate car is probably one of your most important tools of work and we all need to take proper care of our tools of work to be able to rely on them. Your corporate car is probably equipped with a smart phone mount, an infotainment system that includes navigation, ergonomically placed cup holders, but you need to fit your car with other items that ensure your safety and can help you out in case of an emergency – here are some:
- A battery jump starter – essential if your car battery gives no sign of life;
- A glass breaker/seat belt cutter – this emergency rescue tool is small, but very useful in emergencies, such as a jammed seat belt or if you need to get out of a car with blocked doors;
- A tire traction mat – not so important in regions that don’t get any snow, but all the more important in mountain areas;
- A flashlight – you can use it to look under the car as well as to call for help;
- Baby wipes – you can use them to clean your hands and your face, to remove spills or just to refresh yourself a bit;
- Maps – you might think they are useless in the age of GPS, but they can be lifesavers if digital devices fail and you have no signal.
Leasing equipment is not as straightforward as one might hope. While, in theory, everything is quite simple, the details and terms of the lease will have to be discussed thoroughly, if you want the deal to actually benefit you. Fortunately, Alliance Leasing has flexible offers that you can work with. Whether you want to lease long term or short term, there will be a lot of leeway in terms of picking and choosing what you might need and what you can’t use.
Keeping all that in mind, here are a few essential questions to remember to ask your commercial leasing company:
- How long are the minimum and maximum periods for leasing equipment?
- Are there any guarantees that the equipment will perform as desired?
- Do they have any special maintenance services they can offer to help you out?
- What are their policies when it comes to insurance and malfunctioning equipment, and who is responsible for fixing it?
- How much will the lease cost, and what is the cost of opting for advanced features and benefits?
The answers to these questions will guide you to find out more about the company, the equipment and the deal that’s been offered. Based on them and on comparing the offer with other available leases, you can make an informed choice and opt for the best commercial equipment on the market, without spending too much.