Your Alliance Leasing corporate car is probably one of your most important tools of work and we all need to take proper care of our tools of work to be able to rely on them. Your corporate car is probably equipped with a smart phone mount, an infotainment system that includes navigation, ergonomically placed cup holders, but you need to fit your car with other items that ensure your safety and can help you out in case of an emergency – here are some:
- A battery jump starter – essential if your car battery gives no sign of life;
- A glass breaker/seat belt cutter – this emergency rescue tool is small, but very useful in emergencies, such as a jammed seat belt or if you need to get out of a car with blocked doors;
- A tire traction mat – not so important in regions that don’t get any snow, but all the more important in mountain areas;
- A flashlight – you can use it to look under the car as well as to call for help;
- Baby wipes – you can use them to clean your hands and your face, to remove spills or just to refresh yourself a bit;
- Maps – you might think they are useless in the age of GPS, but they can be lifesavers if digital devices fail and you have no signal.