Most major auto makers have new commercial vehicle releases for 2018 – here are some of the features that you can expect for the year:
– Hybrid cars – hybrid technology is now available on commercial vehicles as well, allowing fleet owners to reduce ownership costs by measures;
– Advanced technical solutions to improve the fuel economy of gas-operated and diesel engines – features such as cylinder deactivation and improved ventilation are here to reduce fuel needs;
– Infotainment – the introduction of advanced infotainment platforms will allow drivers to navigate more efficiently and to enjoy great sound while on the road;
– Off-road features – more and more auto makers add off-roading features to their commercial vehicles to increase the functionality of their already high-capacity models;
– Exterior and interior styling – most new releases come with more stylish, yet more robust appearance on the outside, with overhauled grilles, often smaller, but more accurate and more efficient lights, while on the inside, drivers can enjoy more ergonomic seats, with more ergonomic cushioning and lumbar support and consoles that are easier to use. Some manufacturers decided to add more seating in the cabin, so commercial vehicles with front rows that can accommodate three adults are becoming more common.
Alliance Leasing Denver customer support staff will be happy to help you decide what vehicles will work best for your business needs.
It was a pleasure working with you and your staff! I can safely tell you that the experience was smoother and more service oriented than other companies and dealerships I’ve dealt with. I look forward to working with you again.
~ Sean B.
I don’t know why anyone would do anything else. One call gets me the truck I want, with shelves and logos. I have almost no cash out of pocket – so I can keep that money towards working in my business, And when I’m done, Alliance makes the trucks disappear, and gets me a fair price. It’s like having an “easy button” for my fleet. I would recommend Alliance to everyone.
~ Howie M.
We’ve been working with Lee and Alliance Leasing for more than 20 years, and have leased hundreds of trucks. We’ve been sold on other options over the years, but we’ve always come back to Alliance because of the integrity and high level of personal service. They always work to accommodate our special needs.
~ Andrew S.
I never considered leasing before because I thought it wouldn’t work for us. We put on a lot of miles and we’re very hard on our trucks. After reviewing the proposals, I was surprised at the discounts Alliance was able to negotiate for us and the advantages of owning. We saved over $5,000 per truck compared to what the dealer had offered. Alliance did exactly what they promised, and made the process simple.
~ Victor G.